HOW TO FIGHT THE GLOOMY-DAY BLUES
Updated: Mar 23
COMMENT BELOW YOUR FAVORITE OR IF WE MISSED ANY!! 💚💚💚
Okay, it's a real thing - Christmas is here, which we're incredibly excited about!! But with that comes the winter cloudy days we aren't thrilled about.
And it's easy to get into a funk.
"Why am I not enjoying my days?"
"Why can't I feel motivated?"
Well . . . HERE ARE 10 PROVEN WAYS TO FIGHT THOSE BLUES:::::
1. take a warm relaxing bath - with our bath crumbles, of course 😉
2. keep a consistent skincare routine. when your skin looks better, you feel better!
3. hydrate, hydrate, hydrate - with water, people!
4. diffuse delicious-smelling oils (we love https://www.planttherapy.com/) to boost your spirits immediately!
5. eat mood-lifting foods like oats, bananas, chocolate, berries, beans, or nuts + seeds
6. getting enough sleep is always important - but especially when you're not feeling as alive. Of course, your sleep should be when it's dark + be awake when it's light
7. doing a face mask is guaranteed to be mood-boosting
8. drink a pick-me-up. what that is will be different for each person - comment below what yours is!! maybe it is a coffee, bubble tea, a frappe, or something you make yourself? these special moments are so good for our spirit - just remember to not do it so often that it's no longer special or if your health is affected
9. move your body: stretch, walk around more, do some squats or jumping jacks, go hiking, or even a whole workout if you can! our physical + mental health are more closely related than we think, & moving your physical body boosts the feel-good hormones in our brain, so it's a win-win! but really, move more!! #makebarefootnormal💚
10. be thankful + grateful (no other words necessary!)